Cursors

19.5.12

Coffee Break

Afternoon world..
It's sunday and i still stuck with another boring time..
relationship with book in 1 week just sooooooooo something..
just saying, 1 week exam and it's science makes me feel like crazy ..
physics, math,biology,chemistry .. kill me -_________-
okay , my fault chose science..
math doesn't matter , but biology truely kill me..
another hand, the lecture just... GEEZ , overtalking ..
ggggrrrr... *gonna punch her face* lol.. just kidding..

quick post,
will show u a photoshoot with my dance friend..
old photos, took it on March i think.. oh erm..
NO.. April i guess.. hahahhaha..
enjoy :)

photographer : Adi Suharli (Surabaya)


from left to right : Me , Ce Melissa , Natassya , Ce Jane , Ce Tantri

outfit : 
top//61//
hat//random store//
accesories//unbranded//
jeans short//Gab's

i don't know why i just get 2 , 3 , 4 ..
4 photos from the photographer..
even me and my friend took a lot of photos in this place..
hope the photographer will give another photos.. :x
i got just 1 my personal photoshoot T_____T
in fact i took a lot of photos there .. sad sad sad sad T__________T


loveeee this shoot !  (ce tantri )


The cafe (Nattassya)

oh!
almost forget to tell you !
i took this photos in NESCAFE Cafe & Resto in Istana Dieng, Malang.
this is the greatest and most comfortable place for spend your break time..
Istana Dieng also have sport center , includdd swimming pool , fitness center , bowling area , jogging area , etc..
i must tell yaa , u get free to taking photos here , (jogging area and garden) , and the view just aweeeeesomeee....
another hand, if u want to go swimming or doing gym or just playing bowling , the price just soo cheap!
truely , this place is recomended !
so , go stop Istana Dieng if u go to Malang :D


by the way ,
i just tried to upload a video in youtube,
and i think this is my internet fault , the video looks soo bad..
geez .. will take u a look..
my first dance cover .. u know TWINKLE song ?( Taeyon , Tiffany , and Seohyun from Girls Generation)
i 've done cover their dance ..
give a comment for my first dance cover ..
i need your comment , i love to make another dance cover after this .. :D


and if you know how to upload a good quality video in youtube , please tell me !
i need ur advice >.< i'm bad in technology :x 
hahahaha.. lol ..
thanks anyway !


tomorrow is my exam , pleaseee pray for me..
i start exam since about 1 week ago , and couple days later i will free from exam..
soooooo, wish me luck in my exam , my final exam ..
pray pray pray .. >o<

end of the post ,
see you in the next post,
will show u another photoshoot !

don't forget to pray for me ,
wish me luck !! pray pray pray ! :O
i'm so nervous , i never feel as nervous as now..
:S , full worried :S

SEE YAA !
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT POST!
HAVE A NICE DAY !

:: keep updating my blog by follow me HERE ::


xoxo,
Rebecca


47 komentar:

  1. the photos looks really great
    like all of your outfits
    and i hope you made a good job with your exams :)
    xoxo ;*

    http://sky-full-of-lighters.blogspot.de/

    BalasHapus
  2. Aw,looks like a fun time! Nothing beats a coffee break with friends. :)
    You look super cute too!
    Hope the exams went well.

    Enter to win a $50 voucher for Dark Horse Jewelry!
    Trendy Teal

    BalasHapus
  3. You look beautiful and good luck with all of your school work!

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    BalasHapus
  4. lovely coffe break time, seems like you had <3
    follow me back?


    Kisses
    Ayu

    BalasHapus
  5. i love that hat!
    can't wait to see you on my blog!
    www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  6. nice dance cover baby. you dance beautifully <3

    http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  7. I like your hat! As soon as i get married, I think I am getting a hairstyle just like yours, very pretty!

    BalasHapus
  8. I really love your hair. You are way too gorgeous!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    BalasHapus
  9. What great shots! Looks like you girls had a lot of fun - You have such beautiful hair! :)


    ♡j
    sorelle in style

    BalasHapus
  10. wow the pics are awesome & love your dancing!

    xx
    sartob

    BalasHapus
  11. hi dear! we're rrobaTeen. we're selling accessories with cheap price from indonesia. I already follow your blog. Mind to follow my blog too?
    rrobaTeen.blogspot.com :)

    BalasHapus
  12. nice photos! I love to have a relaxing time chatting up with friends in coffee shops too xoxo
    thanks for commenting on my blog honey, would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  13. Very nice photos!!! ;)

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    BalasHapus
  14. Lovely pics!! I'm a new follower! Follow back if you want! :)

    XX, Gwen & Seg
    http://leblogdegwenetseg.blogspot.fr/

    BalasHapus
  15. Nice photos! I'm a SONE hehehehe. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    BalasHapus
  16. suppeer lovely! and nice dance cove, I know the song
    hello dear, come and join my first giveaway
    see ya!

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    BalasHapus
  17. Cute outfit pics and the dance is pretty sweet!
    Thanks for the comment dear!
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  18. nice shot! u're good in dancing, and I really loveeee twinkle ! <3 <3

    Journal J

    BalasHapus
  19. great post!and goodluck with your exam!
    check out my newest post if u willing too. take care!

    stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  20. nice post :)
    You have a very pretty face and great style :)

    come and join my blog
    friskaapsari.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  21. lovely photos and i like your 17 bday dress and make up

    xoxo
    style frontier

    BalasHapus
  22. Interesting ideas and style concepts!

    BalasHapus
  23. cheers for your exams! :D

    BalasHapus
  24. Adore your outfit. You have a great sense of style.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  25. you are so cute! love your hat :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  26. love the photos :) you guys seemed had so much fun xp xp .. good nice dance you did, anw! ^^ ^^

    BalasHapus
  27. Thanks for your comment, I'm glad you liked my Celebrity Paparazzi post! Super cute post :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    BalasHapus
  28. you're so cute! good luck on exams :)

    whitney
    whitwatwear

    BalasHapus
  29. nice pictures and nice cover dance. good luck for the exam, btw ;)

    BalasHapus
  30. you're all looking lovely! :)

    BalasHapus
  31. wow really good! I enjoyed your video and photos :) How long did it take you to learn it?

    Love,
    Catherine
    WWW.ETINOLOGY.COM

    BalasHapus
  32. Cute blog! And you guys looks really lovely! We're following you now. Hope you can check out our blog. :)

    PS: Be our featured blogger and JOIN our #ustyleit Featured Bloggers competition, HERE.

    Love,
    MLU the blog.

    BalasHapus
  33. You look really cute. LOVE YOUR HAIR!

    BalasHapus
  34. Cool.
    I love the first photo so much
    remind me me to my old friends :')
    by the way really wanna watch your video
    too bad I have bad internet connectuon here :(
    good luck with your exam :)

    BalasHapus
  35. Hi! nice casual outfit <3 love the hat most hehe
    I'm new here
    I'll be glad if you visit mine too hehe

    http://karinanovia.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  36. Love how you mix and match everything , such a great style!

    I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    BalasHapus
  37. I love this post! I really like photos like these. :D
    I love your blog, and I think you're super lovely. I'll happily wait for your next post.
    You have a new follower. ;)

    http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  38. The first photo is the best!

    Stay Pretty,
    Evelyn
    http://imbrowneyedgirl.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  39. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog,I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    BalasHapus

your comment coloured my day :)
don't be shy for visit again..

xoxo,
Rebecca