Cursors

5.8.11

Simple Shoot

hello big world :D
a little bit cold day here in Malang..
Malang likes go back to her real city ..
even no fog , the weather is wow cold..
in the morning , or just noon , and the coldest on night..
yipppiieee!
but not stopping me to wear some fashionable outfit !
simple shoot with my baby soulmate , Iphone's camera ;)
check :D







JOGER bag from Bali :D , given from mom and dad , big and  cuteee... i love it ! two plaited badges in my hands are my favorite badges ! <33 , and sure the shoes , my best pump heels :D


i think i must go out with a jacket , yes i will ! it cold even it noon .. but sorry no post my outfit with jacket ..
just wonder by yourself how my outfit match with jacket .. hehehe :P

P.S : how about your city's weather ? is cold too there ?

anyway , i already start with my school test , wish me luck ! :D

keep updating my blog !
see my blog's update with following my blog HERE
will post my holiday trip soon ..

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT POST !
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND sweetheart :)
gotcha ! :D
xoxo,
Rebecca



43 komentar:

  1. hey thanks for the visit on my blog http://lazygulrox.blogspot.com/
    I hope you liked it!! I am a beginner and would love to know your views on it!!
    I LOVED ypur blog!!!:)

    BalasHapus
  2. I NEED shorts and heels like that! You have such a classy sense of style :)

    xxx Irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    BalasHapus
  3. Hello! Love your outfits XD I know Malang is a cold city~ I just love itt :)

    xx
    www.hanmiaojuan.com

    BalasHapus
  4. You r cute (: Well, it's pretty hot here, in Jakarta..


    xoxo,
    http://rosalinaaa.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  5. great your look, i really love the bag, is really original!
    have a great day!

    xx

    BalasHapus
  6. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love that bag and your outfit! I'm a new follower - mind following me back? :D

    http://theshoebunny.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  7. Thank you so much for your comment! Your blog is soo cute i love it!! :)

    xxx

    BalasHapus
  8. it's soooo hot here in Jakarta :D :D
    simply looking adorable. :)

    BalasHapus
  9. good luck with your test! :)
    great look! it's simple, but all about safari, I think, no? ;)

    BalasHapus
  10. It's summer here, so it's too hot.. I wish it will be little bit colder :) I love the bag!

    BalasHapus
  11. love those shorts!!! they are extremely gorgeous!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    BalasHapus
  12. Thank you for your lovely comment! This outfit is so cute! Simple but I love it :)
    xx

    BalasHapus
  13. Love the outfit and the colour, great shoe

    BalasHapus
  14. ♥

    Love this so much.)) You have such a cute blog.!!!.))


    I need your help (maybe again) .)
    Can you white me your favourite blog?.))

    ♥

    BalasHapus
  15. Like the simple chic look here! The weather in my city, Bangkok, .... raining almost everyday...

    BalasHapus
  16. lovely look, I love the shoes!
    wanna follow each other? :) I'll be happy if you would

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    BalasHapus
  17. Great outfit! Love the shorts!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  18. its raining here heavily!!!


    love your bag!!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  19. As you said simple but FABULOUS!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    BalasHapus
  20. it looks great!




    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    BalasHapus
  21. You're absolutely adorable!! I love your pics too cute.

    Thx for your comment on my blog doll and would love to follow each other if you like. Let me know.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    BalasHapus
  22. Aw this is such a cute outfit, love the shorts!

    It's pretty cold in England at the moment :(

    Please out our blog & our latest post :)

    T & J

    www.thestylerawr.com

    XoX

    BalasHapus
  23. You're so cute! Love those shorts on you.

    Thank you for the lovely comment, made my day!

    Carmen Ri.

    BalasHapus
  24. i love your shorts :3 and the bag is amazing ^^

    BalasHapus
  25. so cute dear.I'm now following.hope you follow back me




    http://herostiana.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  26. nice pics and cute outfit too ♥

    BalasHapus
  27. cute heels.. i will be in kuala lumpur sometimes around first week in october. i myt go to indonesia but i dunno which particular part. any suggestions?

    http://torturedartist15.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  28. You're in Malang? Me too! Me too! Hahahaha ;)

    Cheers,
    Nces ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    BalasHapus

your comment coloured my day :)
don't be shy for visit again..

xoxo,
Rebecca