Cursors

5.5.11

Excited .

one .. two .. three !!
HULAAAAAA !!! :D

pretty good night everybody ,
good day, huh ?
it's me Becca ! and i'm coming back with no sad or depressed !
this is me , cheerful and noisy girl ! LOL .
hahahahahhaa...

showing u an outfit , share some story ..
check out ! ;)


back to final test ! actually yes final exam !
count down ..it's about hhm .. next week , yeah i think ..


no more stressed , no more depressed , NEVER GIVE UP !
i'm perfect spirit now !
for something past ? who cares ? i care , but what can we do for the past ? we can't change the past !
just stand up , smile , and walk ! i do ! ;)


wo wo wo wo wow !
i busy these day !
i just joined dance group at school ..
and next week (too !! :D ) , we will going to Surabaya for participate POP MIE dance competition..
we have an awesome move, marvelous ! and i love it !
hope we can win !


errmmm...
anyway ... ~
*saw shoe rack* - *think "OKAY , I NEED MORE FLAT , NO HEELS , NO WEDGES !
uhmmm... maybe i need heels too, God, i want skin colour pump heels !
wedges ? i want black clogs ! DAMN ! pretty hell yeah i love shoes !!"* LOL .
and the point is I NEED A NEW FLAT ! just that :D , suck my old , and my favorite , was broke herself , and so broke my heart ! bad ~ :(

yes !! i really need a new flat ! badddd ! i'm broken ! awfully , i have no time for shopping shoes , it's closer to final exam and yes , i know i'm busy ! GOSH !!!!!!! give me shoes rain ! flat flat flat ! i need them ! arrgghhhhh...
hope i can go shop after the exam .. hahahaha.. XD


WISH ME FOR 3 THINGS NOW !
1. WISH ME LUCK FOR FINAL EXAM .
2. WISH ME LUCK FOR THE COMPETITION .
3. WISH ME HAVE A TIME FOR BUY A NEW FLAT , lol .

as my promise , i'm not posted a sad story ,
and i'm not lying , i really really feel better now !
thank you for u guys for the support !
I LOVE YOU ! :*

HAVE A GREAT TIME TOMMOROW !
GREAT DAY !
FABULOUS MONTH ,
see u in the next post ..
XOXO ! :* ({}) :* ({})

xoxo,
Rebecca
 


43 komentar:

  1. Your dress is good at the top..
    But at your skirt is too swell than your legs look like so big..:p
    Or you can take the picture higher than your head to get a better picture..
    Try it..LoL

    Best regards,
    -Tirto-

    BalasHapus
  2. I love your bow and your glasses, they are so adorable on you!

    BalasHapus
  3. what a cute bow. :) and it's good to see bright colors there

    BalasHapus
  4. What an adorable look ;) Cheer up and be confident for your days, Becca! You deserve happiness ;)

    BalasHapus
  5. cute outfit. good luck :)

    BalasHapus
  6. hi..I love your blog!
    lets be friend!
    btw mind to visit and follow me?i'll follow you back then :)

    BalasHapus
  7. i just stumbled on your blog and im so glad to have found it :D your outfits are soo cute ^___^

    geebambino.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  8. What a lovely colorful look! And I wish you luck! ;)

    BalasHapus
  9. wow goodluck for everything you've planned!
    pretty dress by the way :)
    what do you say we follow each other? :)

    BalasHapus
  10. love the blue. my fav is blue

    BalasHapus
  11. Congratulations you’ve been selected as one of the Top 19 Teen Bloggers for the month of May on top19teenbloggers.com.

    BalasHapus
  12. love these colors on you!

    BalasHapus
  13. This outfit is so cute.I love how you mixed the patterns and the colors - it has such an optimistic sweet feel to it:)You have such a nice blog and I'd love it if you liked to follow each other.Let me know :)
    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  14. cute glasses!
    and good luck for dance competition and exam

    now you can access my blog via
    http://www.style-frontier.com
    xoxo

    BalasHapus
  15. love ur graphic :)
    visit me back dear...

    BalasHapus
  16. I'm glad your not depressed anymore. :) loving the outfit! so cute and youthful! :)

    followed you. Hope you follow me too. tnx. :)

    http://jellyjennybean.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  17. Thanks for visiting my blog! Cute outfit!^^

    http://dollyuuna.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  18. hey pretty glasses too!
    acuvue one day contact lenses!!

    www.fantailflo.com

    ps wanna follow each other ? :D

    BalasHapus
  19. hi, thanks for visiting my blog! I looove your skirt. it's too cute =D and yeaah. pls post once u've got a nice pair of new flat :D

    BalasHapus
  20. love ur blue skirt and u look so cute :)

    BalasHapus
  21. cute outfit
    love the color

    BalasHapus
  22. Such a cute outfit!

    x

    skeletal-dreams.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  23. hello there! thanks for droppin' by :)
    xoxo the kebaya in the post that you commented isn't mine, but I agree, it's pretty cool :D
    anyway, the outfit is cute :3

    sha~♥

    BalasHapus
  24. My gosh, you are adorable. Love the glasses.

    Cindy
    Style Soufflé

    BalasHapus
  25. love your blue skirt :D

    www.sukycelinee.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  26. cute outfit and adorable photos!! love your bow <3

    BalasHapus
  27. you look so cute! with a cute outfits too!
    love the polkadots top

    BalasHapus
  28. How are you dear ?

    check out my newest silly post !

    www.fantailflo.com

    BalasHapus
  29. You look reaaaally cute ^__^
    Love the shades!
    -crosses my fingers for you on the 3 wishes!-

    xx

    BalasHapus
  30. this is a perfect outfit <3

    BalasHapus
  31. Cute bright colored outfits! You have such a fun sense of style!

    invasionista

    BalasHapus
  32. Hahah I am loving the light blue.. So fun and playful..

    All the best, Angel

    BalasHapus
  33. I'm loving all the colors in this post. The outfit is so gorgeous.
    -Ellie

    BalasHapus
  34. cute outfit :D
    Good luck!!!!

    BalasHapus

your comment coloured my day :)
don't be shy for visit again..

xoxo,
Rebecca